Request to use space (Single Event)
Thank you for your interest in the Flying Squirrel Community Space!
Please read through these guidelines for using our space before you complete this form:
- Principles of Unity: We also feel very strongly about the principles of unity that help us keep the squirrel space a safe and welcoming zone: http://thesquirrel.org/principles-of-unity
- Occupancy: upstairs room (91) and downstairs room (43)
- Amplified Music days and times (normally only on weekends): amplified music needs to end at 10pm Fridays/Saturdays, and 9pm on Sundays.
- Flat fee for Music Events and Private Parties: $85 with a deposit of $35 (to be paid upon approval either online or by check) to reserve the date. The remaining fee ($50) is due at the time of the event. (Waivers are available if this fee presents a hardship.)
- Smoke/Drug/Alcohol Policy: All public events at the Squirrel are alcohol and drug free (inside and in the parking lot). Smoking is prohibited inside the building.
- Event Promotion: Please know you are responsible for promoting your own event. Our only notice is the posting on the Squirrel Calendar: http://thesquirrel.org
- Cancellation: If you cancel your event more than 2 weeks out, then we can return your deposit.
- Special Needs: contact us about special needs (kitchen, etc.)
- Clean Up: groups are responsible for setup and clean up, and for taking out the trash from their events.
This form is for a single event at the space. If you are looking to use the space on an ongoing basis, please use the Ongoing Space Request Form